Tel.  01480 350164

24hr Pet & House Minding

£40.00

For people who want 24hr pet and house minding

This service is to cater for people who are away overnight, and want 24hr pet & house minding.

It can be for one day or several days, and can include all your pets, from Horses to Hamsters.

Your animals will be in their own environment, with their home comforts around them. I can update you by text or email each day to add extra peace of mind whilst you are away.


This service is priced per 24hr period, within which the pet minder has 4hrs permitted time off during the day.

Booking and Payments

We will quote you a fee for the job. To make the booking we will ask you for 25% of the fee in advance. When your Pet Minder has completed the job they will give you an invoice for the remaining 75% of the fee  which you pay to them when they leave.